Managing an SME requires mastering many aspects: from human resources to accounting, including relations with suppliers and even commercial strategy. To automate specific tasks and gain an overview of the company’s management, it is possible to use management software, either a complete CRM or ERP software solution, or a more specific tool focused, for example, on accounting operations. However, the software offered on the market is not always suitable for all types of companies, particularly for SMEs, which face different challenges than those of large companies.
Table of Contents
Why Choose Business Management Software
First of all, the fact of choosing a business management software specially designed for SMEs and VSEs allows you to support you on many objectives of your daily life, such as:
- The acquisition of new customers,
- Cash flow management,
- The administration of your payments.
Saving time on these tasks thanks to a tool for automating the direction of your company allows you to reduce your costs on accounting and business development positions. By devoting yourself to your core business, developing your expertise and satisfying your customers, you increase your turnover and create new development opportunities.
Five Business Management Software Adapted To SMEs
So, are you ready to save time on business and operational accounting tasks? Here are five management software fully adapted to small and medium-sized enterprises.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft, which offers a business management solution that adapts to SMEs: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This tool is an all-in-one management solution resolutely geared towards SMEs. If you are the manager of an SME, it allows you to manage:
- Your contracts;
- Your finances and cash flow;
- Your stocks;
- Your production and logistics operations;
- Your business relationship with your prospects and customers.
The main advantage of Dynamics 365 Business Central? All the departments of a company can therefore use it to lighten the processes and maximise the company’s productivity.
The Sage Accounting And Invoicing Suite
The Sage company has a software suite including accounting and business management functionalities. Sage Compta et Invoicing is aimed primarily at small and medium-sized businesses as well as self-employed entrepreneurs, through very comprehensive functionalities, such as:
- Management of the sales funnel;
- Control of the purchasing strategy;
- Control of the company’s cash flow;
- Automatic calculation of VAT;
- Reporting tools to regularly take stock of your performance.
EBP is also one of the best-known commercial and accounting management solutions. Oriented towards small businesses, in particular craftsmen and self-employed entrepreneurs, the EBP management solution includes both:
- Functionalities for piloting commercial development,
- The integration of options on the company’s taxation,
- Accounting and retail management functions (payroll management, for example).
Your CEGID Y2
Along with Sage and EBP, Cegid is one of the influential groups developing accounting and sales management solutions. The company launched its SaaS solution: Your CEGID Y2, cloud-based software. Designed for medium-sized companies, it is not on the other hand for companies with less than 50 employees.
Your CEGID Y2 includes several sections:
- An accounting and financial management part;
- An area for human resources and payroll management;
- A section dedicated to the direction of the deployment of the commercial strategy;
- A production and business management function of the enterprise.
For companies with less than 50 employees, CEGID has developed another cloud solution: QuadraENTREPRISE. This tool reproduces the characteristics of an accurate accounting firm, but online! In terms of its functions, this software meets just as many requirements as the others. It allows you to manage:
- Accounting analysis;
- Cash ;
- VAT declaration (for companies subject to it);
- Bank links;
- E-business development, thanks to an integrated CRM section.
- 8 Tips for Procuring Technology for Your Business - August 15, 2023
- 5 Financial Best Practices To Follow When Starting A Business - July 6, 2023
- Companies Struggle to Secure Valuable Secrets - June 6, 2023