The appeal of the public Cloud to host IT resources is convincing more and more companies. The flexibility, scalability, and control costs it provides are aspects in its favor. But his safety continues to raise many questions. Next, we point out solutions to work in secure cloud environments.
The rush to launch processes, products or services leads many organizations to hire IT architectures and cloud software, whether in IaaS, PaaS or SaaS mode, without designing and planning the migration to the Cloud.
This lack of planning nullifies a good part of the advantages intended to be achieved. It is prevalent to face costly oversizing and a lack of control in managing resources that negatively impact the desired objectives. In addition, the lack of cloud security plans puts the integrity of the data that enters and leaves the Cloud at risk.
Keys To Data Protection And Regulatory Compliance
Protecting corporate data is a critical commitment to ensure that valuable business and customer information does not leave the company and is used responsibly. It is just as essential to prevent it from falling into the hands of the competition or criminals with dark ends, such as complying with general regulations such as GDPR or by sector.
Ensuring high levels of security has a positive impact on the organization’s reputation for its customers and the market in general. These considerations must be present when contracting services and IT resources in the Cloud. The security of the data must be detailed in all the signed agreements. In other words, the contracting party’s responsibility and that of the supplier must be made clear.
And in this relationship, we are not going to fool ourselves. Who has a greater responsibility today is the company that hires. The guarantees of cloud providers are aimed more at the performance and high availability of their assets than at the security of the data itself. So it is the task of the contracting company to ensure that the exact security requirements that are active in its on-premises infrastructure are met in a shared way.
Cloud It Managed Services
Security in the cloud environment is one more piece of the comprehensive cybersecurity plan in every company. Hence, when assessing different cloud resource options, it is necessary to audit compliance with this in the products and services that need to be contracted.
Logically, this is a complex task for those companies that do not have powerful IT human resources. To solve these shortcomings, IT management services to outsource to experienced professionals all operations related to the updating and administering of IT infrastructures, both physical and in the Cloud. Is responsible for finding the best options for IT consumption in the Cloud and adapting them to the needs of each company.
Comprehensive Cybersecurity Plan For Hybrid Environments
Prevention is much better than reaction. The deployment of hybrid IT architectures that combine physical assets and the Cloud is the majority trend in companies. To avoid being easy prey for cyberattacks targeting cloud services, it is necessary to implement a bidirectional security strategy between local and Cloud infrastructure that addresses these aspects:
- Security management related to data (DLP and encryption), compliance with regulations and government (audits and staff training), access (NAC-Network Access Control-, antimalware, identity management and password management) and infrastructure (Endpoint, MDM- Mobile Device Management-, patch management, firewall and gateway).
- Intelligence and Monitoring solutions for all corporate IT to perform security and anti-hacking analysis; carry out centralized management; support the Security Operations Center (SOC) with SIEM systems for security information and event management, and ensure the proactive management of vulnerabilities proper reporting of incidents.
- Business continuity supported by Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- These security solutions comprise a comprehensive on-premises and cloud cybersecurity plan that allows data to enter and leave maximum environmental protection.
- Strategies And Tools To Migrate To The Cloud - September 26, 2022
- Tiktok : Do You Know How And How Much Money You Can Monetize By Creating Content? - September 23, 2022
- New Technologies At The Service Of Restaurateurs - September 21, 2022