What Is Content Fuel
Many marketers invest in content marketing because of its impact in driving organic site traffic and increasing sales. As such, content has played a considerable role in the marketing plans of many businesses and brands. For them to attain their marketing goals, some have used writing services to automate their efforts. And one service that can help you do that is Content Fuel.
So, in this review, know more about Content Fuel and how it may help your business in the long-run.
What Is Content Fuel?
Content Fuel is an unlimited content writing service. This means any subscriber can request any writing deliverable for a flat monthly rate. They can produce written deliverables such as:
- Infographic Copy
- Email Newsletter Copy
Most writing services would charge by the word. But, Content Fuel eliminates the word-per-word computation. No one has to count the number of words manually anymore. Content Fuel has a set number of words allotted per plan, and potential subscribers can choose whichever plan best suits their needs. Plus, since they adopted a subscription model, subscribers can cancel anytime and won’t be locked into a contract.
Aside from that, they hire professional writers ready to do the work for you while you run the business. You no longer have to hire a full-time writer or find freelancers.
Who Can Use Content Fuel?
Marketers, SEO Agencies, and small businesses can definitely benefit from using Content Fuel. Since Content Fuel has a team of vetted writers, they can help fulfill and streamline your written content requirements.
Marketers know the importance of high-quality content and how it affects brand image and reputation. Besides needing to publish content regularly, well-written email newsletters and well-researched and data-driven infographics can help establish a better relationship with their target audience. So, by tapping Content Fuel and giving them an idea of their goals, they can have an extra pair of hands to execute their marketing plans.
As more businesses reach out to SEO agencies to level up their marketing game, the need for quality work accomplished in record time increases as well. Content Fuel is an ideal partner for SEO agencies to help them accomplish their workload and meet their deadlines.
Established small businesses that may need a helping hand with blogging can rely on the Content Fuel team. They can help churn a set number of blogs per month while the owner and their team manage their work.
New small businesses can also get a boost by subscribing to Content Fuel. Since the number of small businesses increases over time, newer businesses need to become more visible online. And blogging is an excellent way for them to have an online presence. With the help of Content Fuel, they might reach their goal.
How Does Content Fuel Work?
Upon signing up for Content Fuel, you can submit your first request. A dedicated writer will work on your content request. During this time, you can discuss with your writer what else they need to write to fulfill your request.
This is a crucial part of the process. Because if you want to receive high-quality work within 48 to 72 hours, you should indicate all requirements you may have missed when submitting your first request.
Once done, your writer will submit their first draft. Here, you can review their work and see if it needs more revisions. After all, they may have missed some details or information. Or perhaps you want them to take it up a notch. So feel free to tell them how else to improve it. Finally, once everything’s all good, you can approve the work and submit your next request!
Features of Content Fuel
- Outsourced Written Content. You don’t have to worry about writing blogs, email copy, or infographic copy. Their SEO writers will do the work for you while you run your business. To ensure quality, their vetted writers must pass a written exam that meets their standards.
- Streamlined Work. Those with a heavy written workload can rely on the team. Plus, with their quick turnaround time, you can ensure that they can produce all the work for you faster than most services.
- High-Quality And SEO-Friendly Content. The writers have the knowledge and expertise of SEO-friendly content. Plus, they’re updated with the latest SEO practices as well.
- Quick Turnaround Time. Within 48 to 72 hours, you will receive high-quality work that has passed SEO standards using the latest tools.
- Affordability. Thanks to the subscription model, you don’t have to worry about paying by the hour or per article. Some freelancers could charge you up to $100/hr for one project. Even with an affordable flat monthly fee, the writers won’t compromise quality.
Potential subscribers can choose among three plans: Starter, Professional, and Agency.
On all their subscriptions, you will have the following:
- a dedicated account manager and writer
- access to all content types
- a 48 to 72-hour turnaround on all writing requests.
The Starter Plan costs $389/mo. Here, you can have up to 4,000 words or around 6 to 8 blogs a month. This is ideal for small businesses and bloggers who might need a helping hand in their blogging efforts.
On the other hand, their Professional Plan is at $698/mo. You can have up to 10,000 words or around 15 to 20 blogs a month for this plan. Marketers can subscribe to this plan.
This one is meant for those who need a high volume of written content. You can have up to 20,000 words a month or around 30 to 40 blogs a month. Agencies can benefit from this plan and businesses that may have a high content demand.
Those looking for a content writing solution can get the most out of Content Fuel. This service could work well for those who have a content strategy heavily reliant on blogging, which seems to be their specialty. But even those without may also use the writing service to start their content marketing strategy. Either way, Content Fuel is a promising option to fulfill marketing goals and gain online visibility through content marketing.
Also Read: Advantages Of Trading With A Multi-Monitor Setup
- Four Ways Pharmacists’ Expertise Contributes To Patient Safety - May 25, 2023
- Your Essential Resource For Creating A Superb Website Design - May 9, 2023
- Microsoft SQL Server Update To Advance Digitization - April 13, 2023