If your company does not have a presence on Instagram today, you are missing a great opportunity. Social networks give you notoriety and allow you to create a loyal community that will come to you before the competition without giving it much thought. Creating your brand image on Instagram is not as difficult as it seems, but it is necessary to be consistent and have a clear content strategy. We explain how your company or business can achieve it.
Define Your Voice And Your Story
Your brand image on Instagram has to be aligned with the values and objectives of your company. To start creating your content strategy, you have to be very clear about what you want to tell and how you want to tell it.
In social networks, storytelling or brand narration is successful. All the elements of your brand image on Instagram come together to tell the story of your company. It is crucial to define the values that your organization represents, why your service or product has value for users and your differential value.
If you have all this clear, you can start creating the brand image on Instagram.
- Choose a tone of voice that connects with your target customer (youth, formal, educational, journalistic).
- Select a color palette according to what you want to convey.
- Define the style of your visual content. (Minimalist, ornate, product photos, explanatory videos, with text, etc.)
Content Creation For Instagram
Between photographs, stories, reels and IGTV, the possibilities of creating content on Instagram are very wide. The general recommendation is to use them all, but you should keep in mind: It is better not to publish than to publish anything nonsensical.
It is unnecessary to publish content every day, but it is necessary to do it with some regularity and try to make it varied. It is advisable to analyze what kind of content you can offer (humour, data, visually attractive photos or videos, etc.) and plan a content calendar for Instagram that defines what and when you will publish.
The Key To Success Interactions On Instagram
Once you have defined your brand image on Instagram, created your account and started publishing your content, the task of getting a loyal audience begins. Having a detailed profile, an exciting product, and a friendly tone is not enough for your community on Instagram to grow.
Instagram algorithm changes every so often, but in recent updates, there is a common denominator: engagement has priority and is what most brings visibility, so it is important that Midas your results and monitors all your actions.
When it comes to engagement, it refers to the interactions that Instagram users have with your posts. Instagram values both the quantity and the quality of these interactions and considers them when showing your content to other users. The main interactions that your users can have with your content are (in order of priority):
- Super like or save from post
Getting these interactions takes time and dedication and valuable and engaging content, but there is a golden rule: If you engage with your community, it engages with you.
Strategies To Improve Your Engagement On Instagram
These are some of the tactics you can follow to improve your engagement on Instagram:
- Create Conversations: In your publications, ask for opinions and be interested in your users’ experiences. Throw questions and answer the comments of your followers, always trying to maintain a conversation.
- Share User-Generated Content: If your followers are creating content (photos, videos, reviews, etc.) with your product/service, share it. This makes customers see that the brand is close and cares about customer satisfaction.
- Please take advantage of stories to conduct surveys, games and other interactive activities: They generate engagement and allow you to learn more about the likes and interests of your followers to improve their loyalty.
We Help You Create Your Brand Image On Instagram
Creating and maintaining your brand image on Instagram is a full-time job. For this reason, it is often best to have the help of professionals who can dedicate all the time necessary for your brand to grow and succeed in social networks.
Also Read: Advice For Aspiring Data Scientists