In recent years, purchasing BTC with credit cards and debit cards has not been at all a smooth process. But thanks to crypto platforms such as NakitCoins.com, people can now buy Bitcoin with a credit card easily. NakitCoins’ partnership with Simplex has allowed the leading Turkish crypto dealer to offer BTC for sale at the most competitive prices. Simplex has made it a reality for investors to easily buy and send Bitcoin from NakitCoins using a bank transfer or credit cards.
How Do You Buy Bitcoin With A Credit Card On NakitCoins?
- Can I buy bitcoin with a credit card? The good news is that NakitCoins provides a secure platform for investors to buy cryptos such as Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Ethereum, even in higher volumes.
- You can trade up to 20,000 euros or dollars per day, and up to 50,000 dollars or euros per month per credit card.
- What’s more, there is absolutely no need for you to worry about rigorous sign-up procedures.
- NakitCoins don’t usually require you to create an account. However, at the checkout stage, you may have to go through a simplified KYC verification.
- Try to keep a copy of your identity documents in your phone so that you can easily upload them for verification before you proceed to buy Bitcoin with a credit card.
- For credit card transactions, Simplex (NakitCoins partner) charges an 8% flat fee depending on the market price with a minimum fee of 10 USD.
Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card: The Pros & Cons
It can be risky to buy Bitcoin with a credit card, so always make it a point to research your chosen crypto brokers before you sign up to buy BTC on their platforms.
Untrusted exchanges can steal your confidential credit card data and use it without your consent. On the other hand, a trusted exchange such as NakitCoins helps you buy Bitcoin with credit card safely.
Some buyers incur cash advance fees, so be sure to find out how your credit card company handles crypto-related transactions.
One advantage of buying Bitcoin with a credit card is that the transaction is relatively easy and pretty fast. Since many people are familiar with shopping online with credit cards and debit cards, they find it less technical to purchase Bitcoins with their card.
As for the cons, some exchanges make it hard to carry out large volume BTC-Credit-Card transactions. Comparatively, a bank transfer is usually a better way to buy a large number of bitcoins at lower fees.
Alternative Exchanges To Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card
Besides NakitCoins, the Coinbase and Coinmama exchanges also allow users to buy and send Bitcoin faster with credit cards. You will need to own a Bitcoin wallet since some exchanges require you to have one before you can send Bitcoin with a credit card.
This US-based popular BTC broker specializes in offering BTC purchases with debit and credit cards. Transaction fees hover around 4.9% to 5.9% due to processing fees and the high-risk nature of credit transactions.
With Coinmama, you can buy Bitcoin with a credit card (as high as $5,000 per day), and up to $20,000 monthly. Users who have fully verified their accounts can receive and send Bitcoin instantly.
Also Read: What Is SEO Scraping?